Saturday, September 20, 2008

This is not Cuba.

This is not Cuba. I am not in Cuba. I did not arrive safe and sound. I am not having a grand time. Havana is not a city unlike I have ever experienced in my whole life. I am not obsessed with trying to figuer out how it "works." Last night I did not see a Cuban drag show hidden away from the meddling police officers in a far away park. I will not write lots of blogs and posts hundreds of photos once I arrive in Buenos Aires Oct 7th.

I am not sending much love and many kisses

tucker

6 comments:

Dini Martini said...

oh no! i hope everything is ok. hopefully i can catch you on skype soon! te extrano mucho y te mando un beso enorme!!!!

Unknown said...

cryptic tucker! what the hell happened? You're in a big tourist area? write more, that was the most suspenseful blog yet!

David said...

And I am not your proud Dad.

Unknown said...

Tucker -you told me you were going to Cuba! If you went somewhere else without me and it is a lot of fun I am going to be very angry...not Linda (Mom)

Tom Rickard said...

Che...

Que gracioso son tus padres! No estoy leyendo eso, ni estoy muy celoso de vos. Te vas a estar cerca del 1111 el enero que viene?

Unknown said...

Tucker - Now I am too curious to know what happened! Got the postcard and no, I won't be shipping my girls to you to be your traveling campanions! Your cuz